“This course is SERIOUS FUN..”
CHALLENGING and REWARDING
- Digital Theory – PADI Rescue Diver eLearning or tablet course (about 11 hours)
- Full Weekend – Practical rescue skills and scenarios in the pool and open water
- Come to Crew Night and collect your certificate
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or Adventure Diver with Navigation (or qualifying certification from another agency)
- 12 Years of age or older
What to Bring
- RSTC Medical Statement (completed in the last 12 months) and medical clearance if required.
- Your PADI Advanced Open Water Diver card or Adventure Diver with Navigation
- Your eLearning completion form
- First Aid & CPR certificate (can be taught in conjunction with the course)
- Swimming costume and towel, plus your dive gear. Hire gear available as needed.
- PADI Rescue Diver eLearning: $191 AUD
- Practical fee: $200
- If you need a First Aid & CPR certificate, the Medic First Aid course, run in conjunction with the Rescue Diver Course: $115 (normally $185-$195)
- Course times are 8.30am to approximately 4:30pm. Courses are normally once every 3 months through-out the year or by demand.
- One-off mid-week courses by arrangement, conditions apply.
Booking your course
$80 Deposit, Full name, Date of Birth and a valid eMail address required. Deposits can be paid online, in store or over the phone with a valid credit card.
Advanced Open Water online eLearning or tablet courses available from any of the blue PADI eLearning buttons on our website.
Like your course cheaper?
For any new customer (a new customer is someone who has not taken a course with NZ Sea Adventures before) you get on a dive course with you, you will receive $20 off the practical section of your course.